Saturday, October 02, 2004

Abuse of Islamic Epithets Part 6.2

Part 6.2
MIRZA the BUROOZ with a BOOKBraheen-e-Ahmadiyya has always been referred to by Mirza Ghulam in his other books as the 'Book of God'. In addition, his Jama'at, Ahmadiyya Movement, has collected all his so-called WAAHI and INSPIRATIONS into a book form called TAZKIRAH. It is recited by the qadianis/ahmadis as a Holy Book. In fact Mirza Ghulam is on record to have written the following about his revelation:
"The basis for our claims is not Hadith but Quran and that Wahi which comes to me. Yes, in support we also present those Hadith which are according to Quran and DO NOT CONTRADICT MY WAHI. Rest of the Hadith, I THROW THEM AWAY LIKE A WASTE PAPER."(Roohani Khazain vol.19 p.140)
"In Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya, God has called me by the name of Ibrahim......" (Arba'een No.3, Roohani Khazain, vol.17 p.420)

"My teachings contain orders as well as prohibitions and renovation of important injunctions of the Shari'at. For this reason God has named my teachings and the 'wahi' (revelation) that comes to me as a 'boat. Thus see, God has declared my 'wahi', my teachings and allegiance with me to be Noah's Ark and the basis of salvation for all human beings. Let he who has eyes may see and he who has ears may hear." (Arba'een, Vol. 4, footnote of page 6; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 17, p. 435).
"I have said several times that according to the verse of Holy Quran 'wa aakhareena minhum...' as a Burroz I am the same prophet, the Khatemul Anbaiyyah, and GOD NAMED ME MOHAMMED AND AHMAD IN BRAHEEN-E-AHMADIYYA 20 YEARS AGO." (Aik Ghalti ka azala, Roohani Khazain vol.18, p.212)
"And as I believe in the Quran, similarly without a difference of a dot I believe in that WAHI which has come to me....and I can swear standing in the Holy Ka'aba that the Pious Wahi that comes to me is the Words of the same God who had sent it to Hazrat Musa and Hazrat Eisa and Hazrat Muhammad pbuh." (Eik Ghalti ka Azala, Roohani Khazain vol.18 p.210)
"I say with swearing upon God that I beleive in these inspirations in the same way as I believe in Quran and other books of God. And just as I consider Quran undoubtedly and surely the book of God, similarly I believe that that wahi which descends upon me is the word of God." (Haqeetqatul Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.220)
"I have similar faith in my Wahi as on Holy Quran and Torah." (Arba'een No.4 , Roohani Khazain vol.17 p.454)
"and the Word of God descended so much on me that if it is collected it will not be less than 20 parts." (Haqeeqatul Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.407)
"Quran mentions that 'O Messenger! Convey whatever has descended upon you from your God' and the Book of Prophet is that this 'whatever has desceded' is collected. Since Hazrat Mirza Saheb is the Burooz and representation of ALL PROPHETS, his 'whatever has descended' is so extensive that it is not less than any Prophet, rather more than most Prophets. Thus, praise be to Allah, that it proves Hazrat Mirza Saheb to be the SAHEB alKITAB (Prophet with Book)." (Akhbar AlFazl, Qadian, vol.6 No.22 dated 15th Feb 1919)

Goto Part 6.3 - Burooz and Durood

No comments: